Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heel spurs

Posted by Marsha B. on 5/11/03 at 08:26 (118284)

Do you know of a doctor in the Phoenix, Arizona area who treats heel spurs with the new system that is somewhat like the breaking up of kidney stones? It's noninvasive and the spurs are bombarded and broken up with waves of some sort. I saw it on TV but failed to write it down. Thanks

Re: Heel spurs

Dr. Z on 5/11/03 at 08:36 (118286)

Go to the section called ESWT there is a directory. You can also go to http://www.dornier.com and ask this company to find you someone.
By the way this the procedure is called ESWT. You can read alot about this on this board