Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Not so political but really American.....

Posted by marie on 5/11/03 at 21:47 (118375)

Ok who do think is going to be the next person voted off American Idol?
I hate to admit it but I am so hooked on this show. The three that are left are kimberly, clay and ruben. I liked josh and hated to see him go.

I wonder what Simon would be like if he came to this board.

Re: Not so political but really American.....

Sharon W on 5/12/03 at 07:24 (118386)

Marie,

I am also a fanatic of American Idol -- it's been a LONG time since I got this hooked on a TV show! My favorite is still Clay, I THINK; he has the best voice in my opinion, even though he still seems rather uncomfortable in front of the cameras and the crowds. I like Reuben, too, though. Reuben has a WONDERFUL, easy-going way about him and a lovely, slightly gravelly voice that will make him a star even if he doesn't become the American Idol.

Kimberly, I think, will be the next to go. I think she should have gone last week instead of Josh. Josh has 'it' for Country/Western music; he really has a way with a crowd and he is the all-American hero type, through and through. I think America will remember him if a new CD shows up with his name on it...

Sharon
:)

Necee on 5/12/03 at 18:43 (118463)

I think Clay has a great voice, in my opinion he should win. Ruben and Kimberly are good too, but, if I had to choose....it's Clay all the way!!!!

Happy trails...
Necee

marie on 5/12/03 at 21:52 (118488)

I wnat Clay to win too. He's such a little cutey and he has guts. Did you guys see him when he auditioned. The judges asked him sarcastically why he thought he could be the nest American Idol. His answer was so cool....the judges all had big smirks on their faces. Then he sang and they flipped.

He reminds me of a skinny big eared Frank Sinatra.

marie

Sharon W on 5/13/03 at 20:18 (118619)

SO sad to say... but Clay let me down tonight. I've always loved that song, Vincent, and he did NOT nail it, not at all. I still love that incredible voice of his, but I'm thinking he may get voted off... :-s

Kimberly sure shined tonight, though!

Sharon
:>

marie on 5/13/03 at 21:21 (118629)

I can't believe it I missed American Idol tonight. I am sure they will recap.

I spent this evening collecting moss from the cracks in the sidewalks all around town. We all have hobbies and mine is collecting moss. I have a moss garden in my tiny backyard. I wanted the moss that grows in the cracks in the sidewalks to put in the spaces between the sunny bricked walk ways. I got so excited about it that I missed American Idol.

Darn it.

marie