Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

FOOT LOG STORY

Posted by Dave T on 5/18/03 at 22:13 (119228)

Good day to all you foot sufferers. Unfortunately I am now among you. :(
I do however have a rather funny and true story for you. If this makes you forget your foot pain for a minute or two then my writing is not in vain.
Early April I purchased a foot log and found it to be a bit soothing. At the end of April My wife and I headed to Thunder Bay Ontario to pick up my daughter and her roomate from university. It was on our way home when my daughter and friend got looking in my gym bag for whatever.Suddenly the shuffling stopped and their was nothing but silence. Both the girls were gazing into the bag. I outstretched my neck to see just what the hell they were looking at. It was the foot log,but what do you think was running through the girls minds. We all died laughing when I told my daughter what it was used for. All in all the foot log feels good while you're rolling it under your foot and thats about it. :) Have a good day

Re: FOOT LOG STORY

Terri on 5/19/03 at 08:42 (119254)

LOL!!! That is hysterical!! Thanks for the laugh, Terri

Re: FOOT LOG STORY

Ellen J. on 5/20/03 at 14:17 (119391)

Great story!
If you had never said anything just think how wild your daughter would think you are!
Sorry your feet hurt, though I'm glad the foot log helps.
Ellen