Patient experiences of ESWTPosted by Aly R. on 5/27/03 at 15:19 (120052)
Thought this site might be of interest to those who are looking into ESWT - it's patient experiences of their response to ESWT treatment at various time intervals following the procedure...
Re: Patient experiences of ESWTSteveG on 5/27/03 at 15:27 (120053)
Interesting - thanks for posting this
Re: Patient experiences of ESWTPauline on 5/27/03 at 16:42 (120058)
Has anyone been able to actually read the questions on the paper? If so could you post them.
Re: Patient experiences of ESWTAly R on 5/27/03 at 21:35 (120091)
For those of you who can't make out the questions, here they are:
1) On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the worst pain you ever felt, how would you describe the pain BEFORE Epos Ultra therapy?
2) On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the worst pain you have felt, how would you describe the pain AFTER Epos Ultra therapy?
3) How long has it been since your treatment?
1 week 4 weeks 8 weeks 12 weeks 6 months other
4) How long did it take before you started noticing any pain relief?
immediately 1 week 2 weeks 3 weeks 1 month 3 months other
5) Which heel(s) did you have treated?
6) The day after treatment, were you able to wear tennis shoes or sandals?
Hope this helps!