Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

filtering

Posted by JoAnn M on 5/28/03 at 13:58 (120170)

I have used other internet sites that had 'filtering' capabilities that allowed you to block rude or annoying posters.Is this possible on this one?I had surgery on 5/29 on my right foot,am hoping to avoid it on my left,(only pf there no tts).I was finding a lot of information and support here,now am totally distracted and disgusted by the current round of 'flaming'.Common sense and common courtesy should rule,this board was so helpful and hopeful,now it is becoming depressing.I always tried to read all posts to pick out any information that may be contained there in,now I tend to avoid this board.Please,please resolve this issue and get on with life,the rest of us are trying so hard to do so!

Re: filtering

Richard, C.Ped on 5/28/03 at 15:31 (120183)

JoAnne..
Please do not let those that seem rude run you off. Everyone here that either has or once had PF can give valuable support for newcomers to this condition. There are moderators here that can delete rude posts. I know many posts like that came about while discussing the war. Since that is tapering off, I am sure that the heated debates on this subject will end.

Just skip those posts when possible if you do not like the subject content...I tend to. If you have a specific complaint, but do not want to post it, please let me know and I will give you my email address so we can talk. Or, my AOL screen name is 'cpedrich'

Richard

JoAnn M on 5/28/03 at 17:45 (120198)

Richard,thank you for you encouragement and support,maybe I've been too sensitive since my surgery.I just feel that some questions are going unanswered because of these discussions that are taking up the limited time of all of our doctors.Thank you again!

Dr. Z on 5/28/03 at 17:48 (120200)

Your are right. I need to get back to helping patient. Sorry!