Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hey Terry, How are you doing?

Posted by Sherrie on 6/02/03 at 15:08 (120741)

I'm glad to hear that your surgery with Dr. Dellon went so well. I have an appoinment to him on June 27th and I can't wait! I have tts in both ankles and neurontin and elavil hasn't helped now i'm on topamax and so far that isn't helping and i'm loosing my mind with the pain! I feel it in my big toe , it feels like someone is hammering a nail into both of my big toes I am totally miserable. Hope you are recouperating well and how long will you have to stay off the foot you had surgery on? Sherrie

Re: Hey Terry, How are you doing?

Terry D. on 6/02/03 at 19:50 (120761)

Hi Sherrie,
I'm still doing well two weeks post op. I have virtually no pain but am still on the neurotin and elavil. I still have no new feeling in my toes or medial sole of my foot but that will take some time.
Next Monday I get the stiches out and will start walking in a pool.
When you see Dr. Dellon tell him the wrestling coach and pull up champion said hi!
I am a wrestling coach and every year since I've been coaching (1975) I've done my age in chin ups for the team. This year I turned 53 and although I wasn't able to do them for the team this year because of my injury I did do 53 for my daughter as a practice run over Christmas. Somehow I told that story to Dr. Dellon and he was quite impressed.