Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Just back from Pittsburgh

Posted by Richard,C.Ped on 6/05/03 at 11:11 (121033)

We had a good trip to Pittsburgh to see my wife's family. It really reminded me how much of a Southerner I really am. It is a whole different world up north...and I am sure you guys can say the same about down south.

I also came across this link here:
http://www.pda-usa.com/adventure/preview/wrong1m.htm

I can't figure it out what is wrong with the picture. If anyone can, please let me know.
hee hee };-)~
Richard

Re: Just back from Pittsburgh

marie on 6/05/03 at 11:41 (121037)

:D That's hysterical!

I love Pittsburgh. Have only been there long enough to visit the Warhol Museum and the Mattress Factory, it's a really way out installation art museum...you have to have a really open mind to visit it.

marie

Necee on 6/05/03 at 13:33 (121042)

Well, I guess I studied the picture too long!!!!
I won't give it away.....but I did find something wrong.

Happy trails...

Necee

Carole C in NOLA on 6/05/03 at 14:30 (121046)

I do not have a clue what is wrong with the picture!

And I love living in the South, too. A year ago I visited southeast Florida with my brother, to help him look for a house there. Even southeast Florida seemed awfully 'Northern' to me in its style; many displaced northeasterners live there, I suppose.

There are so many things I like about the South, from the mellow pace of life, to the comparatively unpretentious attitudes here, to the rich and proud heritage and beauty surrounding us. I may be a 'transplant', but I love it here too, Richard. I would feel like a fish out of water living up there.

Carole C (southerner by choice, for most of my adult life)

Necee on 6/05/03 at 15:44 (121052)

look at the windows Carole, one has a railing showing and the other doesn't

Happy trails...
Necee

Kathy G on 6/05/03 at 17:09 (121055)

Richard,

Welcome back! Hope you had a good time. Every time I venture as far 'south' as Florida and I don't think that really qualifies as the south, I am amazed at how much of a northerner I am!

Thanks for the picture. I won't tell anyone what's wrong with it but I will say that you have to look at it for quite some time in order to figure it out!

Carole C in NOLA on 6/05/03 at 20:03 (121073)

I noticed that, but figured that the balcony was only in front of one window?

Carole C

Richard, C.Ped on 6/05/03 at 20:44 (121078)

The picture must not have worked for a couple of you. The first time I saw it, it freaked me out...haha.
Richard

wendyn on 6/05/03 at 21:30 (121085)

You're an idiot Richard.

I've fallen for this type of picture before....considering my general high strung nature....you deserve a smack upside the head.

;)

Richard,C.Ped on 6/06/03 at 08:19 (121098)

hee hee hee
'ouch'

JudyS on 6/06/03 at 11:48 (121139)

Oh Richard, that was way, way too funny! :)

Richard,C.Ped on 6/06/03 at 15:32 (121186)

If you wanted to see what I look like...that is my picture that pops up. LOL
Richard

Suzanne D on 6/07/03 at 12:40 (121254)

The first time I looked at the picture I stared intently for a few seconds and decided that it must be beyond me. Then after reading the additional comments today, I stared longer...It gave me a good scare even though I was expecting something! :))

Suzanne :)