Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Anyone ever hear of Dr Hecht?

Posted by Susie on 6/13/03 at 15:05 (121777)

I am being refered to the foot&ankle Insitute of PA to see Dr Hecht.Has anyone heard of him? I have been to a few IME's in the past and now workmans comp wants one more. I am hoping this one actually does some good. I have a failed TTS and RSD. any info please reply thanks Susie

Re: Anyone ever hear of Dr Hecht?

BevN. on 6/14/03 at 17:02 (121876)

Susie,
Are you on workmans comp for TTS and RSD ? How long have you been getting your comp ?

Susie on 6/15/03 at 09:05 (121907)

I am not on WC now they cut me off and I got a lawyer that is why now they are sending me to a new Dr for a ime. I was on wc for 19 months. So now we are trying to settle the case with continued medical.I need treatment (lumbar block)
right now but wc wants another opinion. I have has 3 ime's that all agree with the dx. Are you on wc? Have you ever heard of Dr. Hecht? Susie

Dr. Z on 6/15/03 at 09:17 (121908)

I have heard of Dr. Hecht. He is a foot and ankle orthopedic surgeon.I believe he is with Pa. Hospital in Philadelphia. He has been around for some time.

BevN. on 6/15/03 at 11:21 (121919)

Susie,
What is ime ? I have not heard of that doctor, I do not live in that area. I got cut off comp after 6 months , they ' set me up ' going to their doc to 'prove' it was not work related , and that was that, even though all the proof was there. It was a 'set-up' . They can do anything they want and get away with it, that's why we have to get lawyers, right? How are you doing now?