Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Let Start a New Beggining Begin HERE

Posted by Scott R (heelspurs.com's owner) on 6/17/03 at 12:31 (122115)

OK, let's not discuss the message board anymore.

It harms the quality of the message board to discuss the message board itself. Please keep to the topics of ESWT and feet. Remember, be nice, even if someone else is not.

remember that i do not read the message board, or even responses to my posts, unless 'scottr' is typed somewhere in the message. the way to get a post deleted is to type 'scottr please delete or edit the previous post' in a reply to the offending post. please do not email me asking if i think a post should be deleted. and if you do email me, please provide a link to any posts you mention in your email.

Re: Let Start a New Beggining Begin HERE

Sharon W on 6/17/03 at 12:59 (122119)

It looks like Scott was writing a post on the ESWT board at the same time I wrote that last one. It appears he has already made his decision.

Sharon
:(

Re: Please disregard my post, above

Sharon W on 6/17/03 at 13:00 (122121)

Oops! I meant to post that in Social -- sorry. It wasn't about feet, or ESWT.

Ed Davis, DPM on 6/17/03 at 15:23 (122138)

ScottR:
How does one provide a link to a post in the email?
Ed

Re: Ed

wendyn on 6/17/03 at 18:55 (122159)

Ed, the way I usually send a link is to go to the page in question, then go to File, Send a Link.

I don't know if that will work here.

Otherwise you could just copy and paste the URL into the email.

Jen L on 6/17/03 at 19:07 (122163)

My post of two days ago should indeed have been in the Social Support board. Gladly Sharon did it. Why I posted it in ESWT board is that the original posting that triggered concerns and emotional responses was here embedded in a ESWT related thread; secondly I seldom go to the social board. I had glimpse of heated discussions on politics there, and I never thought I would be interested in anything other than foot related topics in heelspurs.com. Well it seemed like I did not comply with the apolitical standpoint.

Jen

Re: Ed

Sharon W on 6/17/03 at 19:27 (122169)

To copy, press down 'control' and 'C' at the same time. To paste, press down 'control' and 'v' at the same time. It works almost anywhere!

Sharon
:)