Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Anyone in the west tennessee area please help

Posted by tracy s on 6/17/03 at 22:02 (122184)

I have recently moved near Jackson and was seeing a great pod in North Georgia I need suggestions on one near here. Memphis would be ok. Thank you.

Re: Anyone in the west tennessee area please help

carmen h on 6/19/03 at 09:18 (122330)

Hi Tracy~

I am in Clarksville TN. and moved here from North GA> too. Where in GA did you live??
I don't know a memphis Pod but thought it was strange....
Jackson is where all the sme4s blew through right?

John Holt on 6/19/03 at 09:45 (122337)

Carmen one of the more famous Orthopedic Surgeons who did much of the FDA testing on the Ossatron is from Nashville.

In Memphis there is an Orthopedic Group that has the Sonoccur and treat PF. They also have a rehab clinc so they must know a bit about PF. You will find them on the Sonoccur web page as a place that offer Sonoccur treatments.

I was born in Gainsville, Georgia which was the chicken capital of the world until Tyson grabbed that title in North Arkansas.

john h-moderator on 6/19/03 at 11:10 (122350)

Carmen: reminds me of the old Beetles song 'Take the last train to Clarksville and I will meet you at the station'.

monte on 6/19/03 at 14:23 (122361)

John...that was the Monkees...not the Beatles

john h on 6/19/03 at 15:02 (122363)

Monte: right you are. I need to start eating some brain food like nachos.

Bobby D. on 6/20/03 at 15:12 (122466)

A good podiatrist in the Memphis area is Dr. David Shainberg. He operated on my left foot where I had a bunion a few years ago. He is very thorough and really explains things in a great way. I actually saw him yesterday for Haglund's deformity and a bunion both on my right foot. He is not like some doctors who want to cut on you right away. He really takes care in making sure that all conservative care options have been weighed. I believe Dr. Shainberg works in the Poplar Podiatry Group in Memphis. They are in the phone book. Best of luck to you in your search!