Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Physical Therapists.

Posted by priesen on 6/18/03 at 14:29 (122254)

I have had, officially, plantar fasciitis for a year. My podiatrist eventually prescribed me to see a physical therapist, but I don't know anybody in my area (San Francisco, CA)--and he does not want to refer me to any specific p.t. Do you know of any good professionals in my area?

Re: Physical Therapists.

Mahatmelissama on 6/19/03 at 16:42 (122384)

The podatrist I went to who cut out my PT drove me to go find my own inexpensive chiropractor who gives me affordable good care (electrical simulation on back), ultrasound on legs (used to have it on feet)...he rubs biofreeze into my feet sometimes and tries to break up scar tissue.

I feel much better after going to him. He is in the SOUTH BAY though a drive.

Gorham, Richard DC - Richard Gorham Chiropractic
2373 Pruneridge Ave # 1
Santa Clara, CA
(408) 246-3468

I think he's worth driving down from SF for...but you also might somebody like him up there. Good luck.

I pay about 40 bucks a week. I don't get much covered by Blue Cross (my insurance).