Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Toes for dinner?

Posted by dave r on 6/18/03 at 15:48 (122267)

I heard on the radio this morning that some guy was all hopped up on butaine.He wasnt able to locate any food in the house and decided that he would cut off his toes. He fried them up and made a sandwich out of them. His sister found him passed out on the floor. I guess they taste like chicken..

Re: Toes for dinner?

carmen h on 6/19/03 at 09:19 (122331)

DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are terrible!

dave r on 6/19/03 at 09:21 (122332)

Are you done moving all your stuff Carmen?

carmen h on 6/20/03 at 08:20 (122421)

YES...we are in! but done? No way! We have sooo much work to do.
We painted the den, kitchen, hallway, basement, both bathrooms and our bedroom and the entry way BEFORE we moved in (we took a week to do it) and cleaned the FILM of dirt off the walls and windows (how SOME people live! UGH) and then moved in. Got new carpet in the basement just two days ago...NOW we have formal dining, living, guest bedroom and office to do.
whew.
We went from a 1200 Sq ft rental home to a 3,000 Sq ft house on a basement....took me a half hour to vaccuum!

ULTRA CONSERVATIVE on 6/20/03 at 18:30 (122480)

Does your home still have the wheels on it or did you have a housewarming party and take them off?

Re: Carmen...

Suzanne D on 6/20/03 at 21:32 (122501)

I didn't know you had bought a house, Carmen! How nice! Are you still in the same area of Tennessee? How are your feet holding up? Are you still wearing the SDO's?

It's good to hear from you!
Suzanne :)

carmen h on 6/22/03 at 19:24 (122631)

ummmm...and...you are WHO in my life?

Re: Suzanne

carmen h on 6/22/03 at 19:26 (122632)

Yes...new house. big house. whew...we have been sooo busy I can hardly keep my eyes open today.
I will write you more and tell you about it on email.
I am still in TN. and still wearing the sdo's.
How are YOU?
I have missed our emails...we both have such busy lives it seems!

Re: Suzanne

Carole C in NOLA on 6/22/03 at 22:33 (122643)

That's so exciting to have a new house, Carmen! It sounds huge and luxurious. Is having such a big house hard on your PF? It sounds like a lot of walking, to go from one end to the other! But fun, though. :)

Carole C