Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hi all

Posted by Tammie on 6/18/03 at 18:52 (122286)

Monday I recieved my spinal stimulator put in it is a trial ,I will have it till next week then we will acess how much it helps with the pain from RSD.It was not how I had expected it to be but then I guess it kinda happens that way . You think you are prepared but then you still get a few surprises. I just wanted to post briefly as I do have a few friends that email me and may want to know why I am not on line to much.

I am not able to sit to long it still hurts back but time can give me hope so I am patiently awaiting to see what this does for this lion rsd. Love to all and hope the feet are being good to all and the summer may yet begin to show us.

Re: Good luck, Tammie!

Suzanne D on 6/18/03 at 19:56 (122291)

Tammie, thanks for letting us know about your spinal stimulator. You've been through so much; I REALLY hope this helps you!

My thoughts and prayers [-o< are with you,
Suzanne :)

Re: Hi all

Necee on 6/19/03 at 01:43 (122318)

You have been on my mind a lot lately Tammie. I do wish you all the best,
you've been through so much, I hope and pray this will be the treatment that works!

Love and prayers,

Re: Hi all

Kathy G on 6/19/03 at 09:53 (122339)

Best of luck to you, Tammie. May this help relieve your pain!

We'll all be thinking and praying for you!

Re: One more "good luck"...

Sharon W on 6/19/03 at 14:10 (122360)

I really hope this will turn out to be the soultion for your pain that you need and deserve.

Re: Thank you !.

Tammie on 6/21/03 at 12:08 (122547)

I really apreciate the heartfelt wishes! I am pretty stubborn and am not out of this yet!