Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dansko Shoes

Posted by Molly H on 6/21/03 at 00:35 (122506)

What is everyone's opinion on Dansko's? Just wondering.. I bought a pair because of the arch support (I do wear orthotics) Since my ESWT treatment May 14, I am kind of afraid to wear them without some feedback

Thanks

Molly

Re: Dansko Shoes

Dorothy on 6/21/03 at 01:18 (122510)

Hi ~ If you do a search on this board for 'Dansko', you should find a number of posts about them. I am a fan and some of those posts will be from me. I don't know how to advise you about wearing them, or anything else, after ESWT as I have not had that procedure.
Best wishes ~
Dorothy

Carole C in NOLA on 6/21/03 at 10:07 (122532)

I've never had ESWT, and I've never owned Dansko's, but I notice that you've only gotten one response so here's mine.

Dansko's are supposed to be a good choice for PF sufferers. Quite a few people suffering with PF have posted that their Dansko's were helpful to them.

Since you just had ESWT a little over a month ago, do you think maybe you should ask the doctor that did it? I have no idea about the aftercare.

Carole C

JudyS on 6/21/03 at 17:12 (122578)

Molly the Danskos are a very good shoe and a wise purchase on your part. Perhaps your only caution would be to break them on - a couple hours to start, then adding more time over several days. They're pretty solid and may give you some initial ache in your surgical area.

carmen h on 6/22/03 at 19:28 (122634)

Good shoe Molly...wouldn't live without them,

Molly H on 6/22/03 at 23:59 (122646)

Thanks for everyone's feedback on Dansko's. I wore them out to dinner last night, and they seemed great! I think I will wear them to work tomorrow!

Mahatmelissama on 6/23/03 at 14:21 (122703)

Yo, Molly...how goes it with the feet?
Are you able to stand longer now?

Inquiring minds wanna know!!!!
:D

Re: Dansko Sandals turn my feel BLACK!!

Jennifer J. on 8/03/03 at 22:06 (126151)

Anyone else notice this strange problem? I couldn't live without them, but this is getting embarrassing! Any advice?