Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

plantar warts

Posted by AndreaR on 7/01/03 at 15:28 (123351)

I have really bad plantar warts on both feet. I have a wart on nearly every toe. I have tried pretty much every over the counter treatment and have had them frozen. I have even tried the duct tape method. Do you have any tips? I am a runner and my feet hurt so bad from the warts that I have had to give it up. Please help me. Andrea

Re: plantar warts

Dr. Z on 7/01/03 at 16:19 (123360)

We use the Flash lamp Pulse laser. There is no cutting and won't keep you off your feet. The downside is that it is very difficult to find a doctor that uses this equipment

Dorothy on 7/01/03 at 17:08 (123364)

Did you read the recent post here about using vinegar with success?
Perhaps if you search on the main/home page under search the message board for 'vinegar', that would locate the post for you.

Dr. Z on 7/01/03 at 18:16 (123375)

Forgot about Scott's post already . This could help you

Dr. John Cozzareli on 7/02/03 at 06:02 (123400)

I agree with Dr. Z. We use a regimen of Carac Cream which is 5Fluoro uracil and Adara cream along with Flash lamp Pulse dye laser. The regimen is non surgical and on invassive. This is the latest tretment regimen that I see work. Check out the flash lamp laser on our web site.

Dr. John Cozzarelli