Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

~~~~~~~AMERICA~~~~~~

Posted by Necee on 7/03/03 at 16:11 (123521)

Here's wishing you all a happy and safe fourth of July!!

Happy trails....

Necee

Re: ~~~~~~~AMERICA~~~~~~

ULTRA CONSERVATIVE on 7/04/03 at 07:28 (123548)

I wonder when the liberal trash of this once great country along with the ACLU will scream for the end of the 4th of July Holiday as demeaning to all the illegal aliens who have poluted our culture. After all if you are in this country illegaly then the Independance Day is not really your holiday and therefore having it celebrated is a violation of your rights. Maybe it should be replaced with Cinco de Mayo or some other national holiday from some cental or south american jungle country under control by some despot or drug dealer.

Suzanne D on 7/04/03 at 08:03 (123554)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA! **==

Suzanne :)

BrianG on 7/04/03 at 09:09 (123560)

Happy 4th everyone, and please don't forget our troops who are still in harm's way.

BrianG

Suzanne D on 7/04/03 at 13:23 (123580)

Absolutely, Brian! I was thinking of that today on my way home from town. I saw a soldier from Ft. Knox in the grocery with his two little girls, and it made me think of all the soldiers everywhere. How sad it would be to celebrate our country's birthday without remembering the soldiers! **==

Thanks for the reminder.

john h on 7/05/03 at 20:22 (123644)

Ok Brian and Suzannne I saw Arnold kick some serious butt today at the movies and he said 'I will be back'.

BrianG on 7/05/03 at 22:27 (123645)

Back as what? President???? Oh thats rght, he wasn't born in the US, guess he'll have to settle for Senator, or Governor :*)

john h on 7/06/03 at 07:47 (123653)

Arnold just returned from a trip to see the troops. Sort of a supprise visit. Not many of our Hollywood crowd venture in to the midle east.

john h on 7/06/03 at 19:00 (123673)

There is speculation of Arnold running for Governor of California as a Republican. Would that not be a hoot. Arnold married to a Kennedy as a Republican Governor of a Democratic California. He sure could do no worse than Gray Davis. We had a Rockefeler move to Arkansas many years ago and he became Governor for some years. His son is now Lt Governor. I would think Arnold could get a lot of votes as he is a likeable guy. We have had other movie stars make it big in poliics including Regan, Fred Thompson the former Governor of Tennessee who became Senator and quit to go back on TV, Sonnny Bono. I wonder what Ted Kennedy would say to Arnold's wife. Would she be Ted's niece?

Suzanne D on 7/06/03 at 21:43 (123685)

I respect him for going to encourage the troops. When one of the soldiers came to my classroom this year, he gave me a flag which hung outside his tent. He told me I might be interested in knowing that Robin Williams had his picture made beside that flag when he came over to visit. I know that visit seemed to mean a lot to him.