Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Light Therapy "Pioneers"

Posted by Dorothy on 7/09/03 at 10:45 (123851)

To All Those Who Are Now Using the Light Therapy Devices (e.g. the Light Force Therapy mentioned by some posters):

Do you have anything to report????

Re: Light Therapy "Pioneers"

Aly R. on 7/09/03 at 13:18 (123861)

Hello Dorothy,

Well I've been using the LFT 9000 on my right heel for about week now, and I'm afraid I don't notice any change at all. That being said, I don't expect overnight results anyway. Since they have the one-year money-back guarantee, I figure I will continue to use the device for a period of 3 months and see what happens long-term...

Dorothy on 7/09/03 at 13:30 (123865)

Hi Aly R. ~
OK, well, I will keep watching for further updates and hope that it brings you some good results. Thank you for the response.

I was sorry to read that you are having some other heel pain today and hope that it is temporary and transient.

I will try not to be impatient while waiting to hear about the light therapy! Thanks again.

Aly R. on 7/09/03 at 13:58 (123867)

Don't worry about seeming impatient! I'm impatient TOO! Every time someone says they're trying something new, I'm checking the board constantly to see if there's any news. So if I let too much time go by without posting about the LED, by all means, ask. :O)