Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Story time for nurses and women......men enter only if you dar.

Posted by marie on 7/10/03 at 15:49 (123958)

I thought with all this medical talk I should share a little true story a nurse friend of mine told me a few years ago.

My friend works of a large medical group in a nearby Ohio community. She works in the family practice office. She was on her way out for a break when a lets say older than 55 year old woman approached her. She said that the week before she had been in to see her OB/GYN for that fun annual check up all of us women look forward to every year. She went on to say that she lives in the country and her appointment was about a half an hour after she got off work from her factory job. She didn't have time to run home and take a quick shower so she asked her daughter who lives in town if she could take a quick shower and freshen up a little at her place. She left her job proptly that day and ran over to her daughter's house and took a quick shower. She noticed that her daughter had some body spray on the counter and used a little.

When the GYN was doing her annual he peaked around her knees and said 'Are you going to a party?' She was really thrown by that comment and thought the doctor was really out of line. That evening her daughter called her at home. The woman thanked her for letting her use the shower she felt alot better and less nervous about the appointment. She mentioned to her daughter that she used a little body spray as well. The daughter told her I don't have in body spray are you sure? The women began to describe the can but her daughter interupted her and said, 'Mom that wasn't body spray it was glitter hairspray that I used for Halloween last week.' Suddenly the women realized why the doctor asked her if she was going to a party.

This is a true story as far as I know.

later marie

Re: Story time for nurses and women......men enter only if you dare.

marie on 7/10/03 at 15:51 (123959)

Oh my that neurontin makes me have typos all the time. It's suppose to be dare.

Re: Story time for nurses and women......men enter only if you dar.

Sharon W on 7/10/03 at 17:35 (123987)

Good one!! :))

Sharon