Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Zcoil shoes

Posted by Donna JBR on 7/12/03 at 16:05 (124250)

I sell Z-coil shoes. I have so many people come in with so many foot complaints from flat feet to post operation. This includes all of the normal foot problems such as heel spurs, plantar Fasciitis, neuropathy, archillies tendon etc. The shoe allows the foot to heal no matter what the treatment if a healing is possible due to the lack of weight on the foot.
This foot cuts down on 50% of the foot lbs of pressure not only on the foot but on the entire body.
I hear such amazing success stories from many of these people that I urge you to check them out and try them for yourselves.
My experience with them is over a three year period. I am 60 and walk a lot on cement. I no longer come home exhausted and in pain. The lights and people bother me but not my fee.
I would love to hear what others say who have a real problem. I will be asking if I can link so that my customers can give you their results regardless of what they are.
I will also add that this shoe is designed to fit feet. There are many
adjustments that can be made and I, for one, urge my customers to always bring me any discomfort they might have. This discomfort is my clue to what adjustment needs to be made. I cannot feel their body, they are the ultimate judge.
Also, the shoe is designed to accomodate almost all orthodics and braces generally work as well.

Re: Zcoil shoes

Ed Davis, DPM on 7/12/03 at 16:27 (124252)

I ordered a pair last year and wear them intermittently. I can certainly see how they can help PF. They do act like a high heel though, so if worn too long, can cause the achilles tendon to shorten/contract. I would advise wearing them intermittently. They can make walking in hilly areas a bit more difficult and don't quite feel as stable as a flat shoe. They do have very good stability in relation to their heel height though. Also, caution with ladders as the spring can get caught on the ladder rungs.

Dr. Z on 7/12/03 at 17:20 (124257)

I saw a runner use them in a race. Boy was he moving

BGCPed on 7/12/03 at 20:37 (124276)

Dont forget the rungs on a bar stool. Dont want to get up to use the boys room and fall on your face cause your shoes hung up