Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video


Posted by Annette W on 7/15/03 at 20:50 (124518)

could you tell me if it is possible to recieve disabitly for server pt 3 of my doctor are trying to help me with it. Annette W

Re: PT

Ed Davis, DPM on 7/16/03 at 14:24 (124560)


It is possible to obtain disability for PF. You may want to start with an attorney who specializes in that area.