Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

We have a new doctor welcome Dr. Ben

Posted by Dr. Z on 8/02/03 at 00:31 (125960)

Hi

Could you introduce yourself to the heelspurs.com web site. I am sure alot of posters would like to know your backgroud. My guess is you are a podiatrist. Thanks for coming on this site. Scott Roberts is the owner and web master

Re: We have a new doctor welcome Dr. Ben

Dr. Ben Pearl on 8/05/03 at 20:30 (126333)

Thank you for the welcome. It has been interesting following the feedback on the site. I am a podiatrist practicing in Arlington, Virginia. I have a special interest in ESWT as well as some of the other doctors on the site. I am board certified by the American board of podiatric surgery and i am a consultant to the National Institute of Health in the Rehab. Medicine division.

Dr. Z on 8/05/03 at 20:34 (126334)

Welcome. So you know Tony?? He is great guy who supplies the dornier to you.
He is a very good friend of mine. Did I meet you last year during one of the first training sessions on the Dornier? Anyway you are going to meet alot of good people on this board.

Dr. Ben Pearl on 8/05/03 at 20:50 (126338)

We did meet at that session and Tony has been a great friend as well as a knowledgable resource.