Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

"We're in Style"

Posted by BevN. on 8/05/03 at 08:03 (126257)

Anyone see Willard Scott on the 'Today' show this morning? He is wearing socks with is Birkenstocks :D

Re: "We're in Style"

marie on 8/05/03 at 12:59 (126275)

I didn't see the show, but that's great! I wonder if he has foot problems.
After I read your post I sent an email to the Today Show addressed to Willard about Birkenstocks. I'll have to watch it tommorow morning.

Bev, Your feet may be messed up but your eyes are great!!!!!

BevN. on 8/05/03 at 13:21 (126281)

Katie on the 'Today Show' was teasing him about the socks with the Birks, that's why I noticed it . I will have to watch it tomorrow to see if Willard says anything. :)

Pam S. on 8/05/03 at 16:03 (126287)

HAAAA Boy, Katie must have great feet!! I always notice her shoes and I just dream of wearing those stylish sling backs etc. She looks so great. Pretty funny post, Bev.

By the way, Bev. How are you doing. Do you have an appt. coming up with the Dr? Hope all is well. Pam

BevN. on 8/06/03 at 07:35 (126362)

Hi Pam,
Yes , I have an appointment coming up next week with yet another doctor. I am doing fine , enjoying our nice summer weather and all of the visits from the children and the grandchildren during the summer :) We are going to see the play 'Annie' tonight. Hubby is getting too daring with the 'wheelies' with the w/c and scares me to death, but he likes to hear me squeel when he does them :o The grandchildren just say 'Do it again grampa', when we take them to the playground or miniature golfing and places, they are delightful ;)
Hope all is well with you too Pam , how are you doing? Enjoying your summer :) Bev

Aly on 8/06/03 at 08:05 (126366)

Hi Bev,

I couldn't help but chuckle at your 'wheelie' reference - I am similarly abused by my boyfriend & sisters! :p Once they video taped it from behind me - all you see is my feet up in the air as we zoom down the street, with me shrieking in the background. Oh well, at least the PF is giving SOMEONE a good laugh!