Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

cramps in back of ankle

Posted by Gina C on 8/05/03 at 22:00 (126348)

For the last few weeks I have cramping in the back part of my ankle, I think the area is called calcaneal tendon or at least when I looked up the anatomy of feet that seemed to be the closest area it happens in. I can get it when Im sitting down, or when I'm sleeping, and I usually have to hang my feet of the bed because I can't relax them. Please give me your opinion of what you might think it is. Thanks Gina