Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

For John - Has it been six weeks?

Posted by Kathy G on 8/06/03 at 17:04 (126422)

Hasn't it been six weeks since you broke your toe? It's hard for me to keep track but I'll bet you have! How is it feeling? Are you almost back to your normal activity?

Re: For John - Has it been six weeks?

john h on 8/07/03 at 11:10 (126478)

Kathy: Good memory. It was 6 weeks ago Saturday and the toe is a little bigger but mostly feels pretty good. Brian gets on my case if I mention my toe as he thinks I got to much press over it so I have been 'laying low with the toe' (rhymes does it not). I do not want any more broke toes

Kathy G on 8/07/03 at 15:54 (126506)

Glad to hear it's feeling better, John. Brian is just jealous! I told him that we'd pay just as much attention to him if he manages to break his toe!

Watch out for cats!

Suzanne D on 8/07/03 at 16:05 (126509)

Glad to hear that your toe is better, John! I like that: 'laying low with the toe'. Sounds like it belongs in a Dr. Seuss book! You can tell I'm back at school, can't you?!

Suzanne :)

Carole C in NOLA on 8/07/03 at 22:06 (126531)

'I do not like green eggs and ham!
I do not like them, Sam I am.
I like to tell folks what I know,
Laying low, with the toe.'

Carole C

Kathy G on 8/08/03 at 08:47 (126549)

Carole,

You may be on to something here. Take a sabbatical and dedicate yourself to writing rhyming books about PF! You could be famous! And to make it even more interesting, you could do it about going to sea with PF! Think of the possibilities!

And we can all say we knew you when.....

CLCinNOLA on 8/08/03 at 13:32 (126580)

LOL!! On a Friday, after a long and tiring week's work, I feel like I'm a hundred years old and your idea sure sounds like it has definite possibilities! I'm ready. All I need is to persuade someone to pay me to do it. :))

Carole C