Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I found great shoes-cheap

Posted by Jan H. on 8/08/03 at 18:13 (126602)

Walmart makes a great two strap sandal that has a footbed almost exactly like birks and they are only $6.95 I have been wearing them all summer and they are VERY comfortable.-Me with a spur on each heel and recent release surgery and recent achilles tendon repair with a spur removal. Check them out!

Re: I found great shoes-cheap

rose on 8/22/03 at 13:27 (127675)

Thanks. I will go in a few minutes. I had the release surgerythe first of July and they sound great. Now I purchased a cheap pair of athletic shoes from Walmart and put my orthotics inside them. I used them for water shoes. That seems to work. They have the velcro straps and are easy to put on. I have used them in the pool and at the river. The only thing is that they take a day to dry.

SD on 9/05/03 at 12:16 (128866)

Jan,
I had tts relise 8/25/03 and will be getting the stiches out soon. What are the Wal-mart shoes called?

Jan H. on 10/03/03 at 21:44 (132127)

Sorry, it took so long to answer. They are men's shoes-Faded Glory-two strap sandals with metal clasps. Last I saw them they were on clearnace for 5.00. Hope you can still find them-I bought 3 pair. The footbed looks a lot like Birks but the cork is fake-hey what do you want for 5.00? LOL. I just dread winter coming-so I can't wear them anymore-I've been wearing them inside for bedroom slippers. Feel pretty good.