Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I've kept this secret long enough......

Posted by JudyS on 8/12/03 at 11:02 (126768)

I apologize in advance to my dear, dear friend for telling his secret right out here on the internet but it's been unknown for far, far too long and he deserves all the attention he should get.

Happy Birthday John h. @};-

Re: I've kept this secret long enough......

marie on 8/12/03 at 11:56 (126770)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN H!!!!!!!! :D

Sharon W on 8/12/03 at 12:53 (126774)

John H,

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear foot friend...
Happy Birthday to you!

Sharon
\:D/ :D

John Holt on 8/12/03 at 13:13 (126776)

How on earth do you know it is my birthday????????? I celebrated by going to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned and having a delicious bottle of gatoraid.

BevN. on 8/12/03 at 16:11 (126785)

Happy Birthday, John. Are you any relation to Bob Holt. I think all his relatives are in Pennsylvania though. He lives in St. Cloud, Flordia now.Did Mary have a nice birthday cake for you :D

Carole C in NOLA on 8/12/03 at 17:08 (126790)

Aw! Happy Birthday, John. @};-

I hope your day is wonderful.

Carole C

john h on 8/12/03 at 19:08 (126795)

So far I have had three pieces of double double choclate cake and some custard pie. This all goes with my new diet. Had some wonderful phone calls from my dentist, stock broker, and very special friend and my feet are not hurting. Even closed a couple of business transactions I did not expect so it has been a very good day.

john h on 8/12/03 at 19:16 (126798)

Bev I bet you did not know there was a very famous cowboy when I was a kid named Bob Holt. Custard pie is my favorite pie and Mary had some big time cook make one and deliver it. Speaking of cakes we have a very rich fellow here in town who's daughter got married this weekend. She had a 10' high cake. Some years ago he decorated his house with over a million lights. You could see his house from 50-100 miles away in the air. He had to have a lot of power installations installed to handle all the juice. It caused so manyy traffic jams the city made him stop. He now uses his lights to decorate Graceland,Disneyland and other small towns around Arkansas. In his garage in his house he has 28 collectors cars. some kind of garage. He on occasion throws a barbacue and invites any an all to come. thousands show up. Currently he has two giant American Flags made from lights in his yard. I estimate them to be about 100 ft long each.

Carole C in NOLA on 8/12/03 at 19:50 (126801)

John, he doesn't sound too shy! :) At least he is having fun with his money, in ways that seem harmless enough. We have a man sort of like that in our town. The police have to direct traffic around his house when he puts up his Christmas lights. He says they remind him of when he was a little boy growing up in the projects, and how much he loved to see other peoples' Christmas lights.

Maybe you should think about having at least ONE more piece of that custard pie before bedtime, for those of us that are wishing we had a piece right now.

Carole C

Suzanne D on 8/12/03 at 19:50 (126802)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, John!!! =D> I hope this day has brought good things to you. You are much appreciated on this board and admired by many.

Blessings to you!
Suzanne :)

BrianG on 8/12/03 at 21:16 (126808)

John, did you know that with just a little cash, and a good web site, we can now find out anything, about anyone. Scary isn't it! Have a good one :)

BrianG

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN !!!!!!!!

Necee on 8/12/03 at 23:18 (126815)

Hope your special day was happy, from reading the above posts it sure sounds like you had a great day.
Happy Birthday and......
Happy trails
Necee

BevN. on 8/13/03 at 07:13 (126820)

John,
No, I never knew about the cowboy, Bob Holt, just a distant relative of mine, that's all . Sounds as if you had a nice birthday , no dancing girls, just a lot of cake :D Oh, my tummy hurts just thinking of all that cake 8-(PIPE) Have a nice day today :)

john h on 8/13/03 at 14:13 (126851)

Bev: you remind me of a pleasant memory. Some years ago my employees and my boss all had lunch at the Holiday Inn on a monthly basis. On my birthday in a very large dinner room in comes a belly dancer for me who was very impessive. Of course at the end she sat in my lap and gave me a very big slurrrrrpy kiss. With all the people there I must say I was a little bit embarrassed but I can still handle that. No dancing yesterday just cake and more cake.

john h on 8/13/03 at 14:39 (126854)

Brain: We recently had a some thieves break in our office building and stole the hard drives off of many computers. Left some high end computers so it was info they were after. Two medical offices and one insurance office and yes my beloved Mac G-4 which was the only computer they took complete. I did have a lot of passwords stored and my computer was password protected but that is not problem for a computer guru. I quickly changed all passwords. CSI was in my office and just like on TV one of the CSI agents was a drop dead gorgeous girl who looked just like Sandra Bullock.