Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

need more advice??

Posted by stella on 8/13/03 at 18:04 (126873)

Hello everyone :) Just me the pain in the butt ha ha . I am wearing this tight compression sock still and still have pain and numbness. I cant put weight on it blah blah blah. I recieved a magazine today for foot stuff. I am wondering has anyone had any good luck with foot creams? Like for heal pain and that? The bio freeze i bought for 15 bucks isnt working i cant feel a difference anyway :( I know i am a lost cause ha ha

Re: need more advice??

Terry D. on 8/13/03 at 18:13 (126874)

Stella you aren't a lost cause....just someone desperate for relief. I never had any luck with over the counter medications. I think it's usually a waste of money for people who have serious medical problems

Re: need more advice??

marie on 8/13/03 at 20:36 (126892)

It's just going to take some time. I know your in pain and just want some relief. I understand because I've been there. I'll always remember the day my physical theropist sat me down and talked to me. He had a real sugary voice unlike his normal one but he laid it out clearly. Your problem took years to develop and it's going to take years to get well. I said 'YEARS' I don't have time for years. That's when I realized I needed to do whatever it took and however much it costs to get myself put back together. That was a year ago. Now I am doing well...I'll never be 100% but I am well enough to function without the pain. I have had to get use to the numbness.

Please feel free to come here as often as you need too....we have all been there. I posted some pictures on the social board please check them out. Chat a bit. We'd love to support you any way that we can!!!!

best wishes to you stella! I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

marie