Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Posted by marie on 8/15/03 at 07:10 (127008)

Please enlighten me. How do you think the dynamics have changed specifically? If you can without offending anyone.

Thanks, marie

Re: Carole

Kathy G on 8/15/03 at 08:53 (127019)

Sorry, Marie, but I'm confused. Are you referring to a past message that Carole posted? Just want to keep up with what's going on!

Re: Carole

marie on 8/15/03 at 13:49 (127049)

At the bottom of the conversation under decorating can be fun on the next page, Dorothy took offense to some light hearted discussion between John and I. Carole's response is what I wondered about. Carole has made comments implying the changes in the dynamics of the board before. I am just interested in what exactly she means. Perhaps she has some valid points that would enlighten us all.

I am not that much of a control freak so I think people should be able to have light hearted exchanges if they choose. If a post doesn't interest me I move on. I have no criticism of anyone here. They are a nice bunch....not perfect....but nice.

It's no big deal but it seems to be with a few folks here. We have gotten along wonderfully....I guess some folks enjoy conflict or something....has me confused.

Thanks for asking Kathy