Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

How to (legitimately) save some money on your generic prescription drugs

Posted by Sharon W on 8/16/03 at 09:23 (127117)

For anyone who has a Costco nearby, pays for their own meds, and uses any generic prescription drugs, this is great information!

http://groups.msn.com/NationalPeripheralNeuropathyConference/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=11308&LastModified=4675434729986783213

Sharon
:D

Re: How to (legitimately) save some money on your generic prescription drugs

Peter R on 8/16/03 at 10:11 (127119)

Costco is great- prescription drugs not ins covered are priced slightly over wholesale. Also, if your medical ins has drug coverage look into it. I can buy, through my ins drug plan a 3 month supply of a script item for the cost of a single copayment at the pharmacy- That cuts the cost by 2/3. Now I would like to have my vodka bill cut by the same amount.

john h on 8/16/03 at 11:33 (127127)

Peter when I made my regular flights in and out of Goosebay, Labrador and Harmon, Newfoundland I could buy a quart of V.O., Beefeaters or your best Vodka for $.95 a quart. Customs limited us to 4 quarts a trip but since I made these milk runs 3 or 4 times a month my house looked like a booze store. I did not drink all that much and I really cannot remember what I did with it all when I moved. Heniken by the case was $.10 a bottle. The U.S. Customs officers often had me bring them back a case of Rose Matuse (Portugal Wine) which was around $1.00 a bottle.

Peter R on 8/16/03 at 16:31 (127137)

Vewry attractive prices but what were you earning at that time?