Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SOCK FOR PLANTER'S FASCIA

Posted by Susan on 8/17/03 at 19:23 (127200)

I HAVE TERRIBLE PLANTER'S FASCIA. NOTHING SEEMS TO HELP, BUT I WAS TOLD OF A SOCK THAT YOU CAN WEAR AT NIGHT (BEDTIME) THAT WILL HELP EASE THE PAIN. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT, BUT IT IS SOMETHING LIKE THE STRASSBERG SOCK. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH IF SOMEONE WOULD GET BACK TO ME ON THIS.

MANY THANKS,

SUSAN SAKEL

Re: SOCK FOR PLANTER'S FASCIA

Molly H on 8/17/03 at 23:34 (127202)

Hi Susan-
I am NOT a Dr. but, I have has PF for almost 1 year. The name of the sock is The Strassburg Sock. I actually have it and like it. I sleep with the traditional night splint on my left and the Strassburg sock on my right. I read about the sock in Runner's World and ordered it @ last January. Hope this helps!

Molly

Re: SOCK FOR PLANTER'S FASCIA

JoAnn on 8/18/03 at 01:52 (127203)

Go to http://www.thesock.com you will find a phone number there.

Re: SOCK FOR PLANTAR FASCIA

Dr. David S. Wander on 8/18/03 at 13:27 (127234)

If you do a search on this website, you will read that I often recommend the Strassburg Sock. I've used this product for many of my patients and have had more success with this night splint than any others that my patients have tried. It's got my strong recommendation.