Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Judy S., Sharon W., Marie, Aly, John, Dr. Ed, and others...

Posted by Dorothy on 8/21/03 at 21:40 (127602)

Your messages to Kristie have been wonderful, kind, wise, thoughtful, and full of insight. I would bet they have helped a lot of folks reading today and I hope they have helped Kristie. You're a lovely bunch of people.

Re: To Judy S., Sharon W., Marie, Aly, John, Dr. Ed, and others...

Sharon W on 8/21/03 at 22:54 (127611)

Dorothy,

You have just been 'treated' to some of the disagreements that can occur on these boards. Well, I am about to voice a disagreement myself. I disagree with those who say that while there 'heated discussions' going on here (political or otherwise) this Social board ceases to be a place where people with sore feet can come to share their stories and seek comfort. NOT ONCE have I seen a poster who wrote in about foot pain be ignored while some issue or other was being disputed. When it comes to people with foot pain, it really doesn't matter what else is going on -- we do take the time to respond with compassion and (hopefully) helpful suggestions.

Sharon

Dorothy on 8/22/03 at 01:59 (127620)

You are so right! Most people can entertain a whole range of ideas and thoughts and concerns simultaneously and it makes life richer. And I think you should have no doubt that your posts are helpful - your posts reflect intelligence and compassion and a curious mind. Always worthwhile.

marie on 8/22/03 at 15:59 (127700)

Dorothy and Sharon,

That's why this is a great place. We like many families and friends don't always get along but the one thing I have noticed is how when needed, heelspurs folks drop everything and reach out to someone in need. I very much appreciated all the responses that I had when I posted the information about a formaer student who had just died in a horrific flaming car accident. It made me remember that the best people in the universe are right here.

best wishes to you ladies,
marie