Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Foot Trainers Question

Posted by Aly on 8/22/03 at 08:20 (127632)

Hi Dorothy and other Foot Trainers lovers! I had to stop using mine because they were hurting my feet in a variety of places along the sole, no matter how gently I did the exercises (I did start out by overdoing it though, I'm sure). I know I've heard that they should NEVER hurt - so I clearly must have been doing something wrong!

One thing I was confused about - is the exercise supposed to be static, or be a slow steady movement? Any advice or comments??

Thanks, as always! :)

Re: Foot Trainers Question

Mike W on 8/22/03 at 10:02 (127646)

Hello Aly,

Please email me your phone number and I would be happy to talk to you in person.

I would guess that you are not performing the exercises correctly.

I have put together an exercise video that will be ready in a few weeks that will show the correct technique.

Regards,

Mike Wilmot

JudyS on 8/22/03 at 12:04 (127665)

Aly - I tried the Foot Trainers a couple of years ago and had the same experience as you.

Dorothy on 8/22/03 at 15:19 (127690)

This is Dorothy here reacting to your note to Aly - because I am so glad that you are going to have a video. When I first bought the FTs from you, I sent you a note and suggested a video so this is really good news.

Dorothy on 8/22/03 at 15:25 (127693)

Aly ~ I see that Mike W. has responded to your note and might be the better resource for you on this question. Honestly, I am still in the learning process with them - although using them has not caused me any pain; in fact, I think they have helped a lot. I am looking forward to this video he says is coming and hope that will help all of us - the unsure and the untrained - either learn the exercises or perfect them.