Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Dorothy, Kristie and others....

Posted by Pam S. on 8/22/03 at 11:38 (127661)

Dear Friends:
I just want to say quickly that what Dorothy and all of the rest of you have written to Kristie has helped ME a great deal. I really want to say you are all amazing people who should be writers or giving inspiriational speeches. I am just amazed. I plan to print out what you wrote, Dorothy. I will read that when I too get down. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WISDOM!!!! I no longer feel like throwing in the towel but it has taken YEARS and the sun is shining today and I am doing what I need and want to do.

I want Kristie to know that this will happen for her also. Kristie, you WILL get better it just always takes LONGER than you think it will. Please let us know how you are. We are all concerned. Those on this board who have taken the time to write to you have truly been through alot and they know your pain. Hang in there and we really want to hear how you are. We are all here for each other. Warmly, Pam

Re: To Dorothy, Kristie and others....

BevN. on 8/22/03 at 12:04 (127666)

I am also just catching up on the messages and I am also one of many helped so very,very much by all of the wonderful people on this board, Kristie. My story is very much like all of the others , and I do not know how I would have made it through without the kindness of all of the super people on this board. Reading all of their messages to you today is bring tears to my eyes because of all of their kindness to me in the past year , and now they are sharing that kindness and extending their knowledge and help to you. Please do keep in touch and allow them to help you through this as they have helped me and so many others. You will not find a nicer group of willing and wonderful people :) If you would like to talk with me I will be glad to e-mail you any time . Please keep in touch. Bev