Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heel Pain accompanied by white circles

Posted by Jim G on 8/27/03 at 23:16 (128246)

I have had heel pain in one foot for about 3 weeks now. Tonight, I looked at my foot in the light and when I would flex my foot, stretching the skin on my heel, several white circles, about 1/4 of an inch in diamater would come to the surface. Any idea?

Re: Heel Pain accompanied by white circles

Kathy R. on 9/01/03 at 09:31 (128487)

Jim, are the white circles like raised or flat? I had those on my foot when I had pf badly. Mine were raised like little white bumps almost. I was wondering if if was from inflammation. Like little fluid pockets although I may be wrong. It kind of freaked me out thinking I may have something other than pf, but it finally went down after 7 months. The more I ice packed and took anti inflammatories and did those yoga stretches the better it got. I also lost 22 pounds so Im sure that was the biggest factor. You are right you could see them real clearly when you flex your foot. Did they appear on the sides of your heel also, not just the bottom? Mine did. Well hope this helps! Kathy

Re: Heel Pain accompanied by white circles

stella on 9/02/03 at 14:41 (128572)

Hi jim my doctor told me when i had those they were fat pads coming to the surface cause of the pressure in my foot from the tts. if that helps any