Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Princess Diana

Posted by marie on 8/31/03 at 21:28 (128474)

Today is the anniversary of Princess Diana's tragic death in an automobile accident in a tunnel by the Seine in Paris.

It's hard for me to believe that it's been 6 years already. Every time I see Prince William and Harry's photos somewhere, I think of what a good job she did to give them as normal a life as possible. I suppose only time will tell if Prince William will be the one to give the royal family back their dignity and humanity.

marie

Re: Princess Diana

Peter R on 9/01/03 at 09:31 (128486)

There has been no dignity in the royal family for 1000 years. They have always been an inbred bunch of adulterers, murderers, and oppressors of their subjects. Right now they are nothing more than a freak show. They remind me of a badly thought out tv sitcom. For the people of England to keep them around is as stupid as the people of Mass. re-electing the drunken murderer and the people of NY sending the viscous bitch to the senate.

marie on 9/01/03 at 09:57 (128489)

Peter,

I hope that William and Harry will bring some human qualities back too England's royal family. They are not a freak show by choice. It's the public who buys the celebrity magizines that contribute to the freak show. It our constitutional right to vote and elect people who best represent the constituents of their community. Understand that I am not condoning Hillary or Ted's behavior but it is the right of the American people to vote and elect whoever they choose....even if it is 'Konan the Barbarion' better known as the 'Terminator'.

You may consider joining the 'Heeman Woman Haters Club.' Maybe you could run for an elected office in that club. :>

best wishes, marie

Peter R on 9/01/03 at 10:23 (128492)

I don't hate women- I despise the fact that most of them use their 'femininity' as a weapon. I despise the fact that they teach their daughters to do it also. The best would be if all women turned gay and continued the human race simply by letting men procreate with them. That would furnish men with the sexual action we need and none of the agrivation of being married to them. After the babies are born females should stay with their mothers and males as soon as they are weaned go to live with the men that made them. After all, there is nothing a woman can do except have a baby that a man cannot do better. And don't give me that right brain-left brain baloney- most of the greatest authors and practically all the great composers the world has known have been men. OK, Madam Curie discovered radium, but she was Polish so that doesn't count.

Peter R on 9/01/03 at 10:30 (128493)

Women can't even use a restroom in a public place without creating a line out the door.

marie on 9/01/03 at 12:48 (128501)

Both sexes have at times used gender specifics as a weapon. It is important that we understand the mistakes that each of our genders make and learn from them. Why do you think women need men for procreation, I'm sure that the sperm banks have plenty ;). Just kiddin' around. I prefer socializing with groups of that contain both sexes. Certainly, Peter you must have met a woman who you respected at some point in your life, Polish or not. From your posts it sounds like you have been fortunate enough to have a certain amount of financial independence. I would understand if a woman had used her feminity to get her way with you and maybe hurt you. And I know that you're not exactly great with other people but if you could at least try to be a little respectful to the women who post here you may find yourself having fun.

best wishes marie

Peter R on 9/01/03 at 17:33 (128514)

I respect all people just because they are human beings but I trust nobody. There is no inate goodness in anybody only the fear of the results of ones actions that keeps most people civilized. The others we have to catch up with and put them behind bars. If you never acquired a substantial amount of money then it is likely that you never saw the greed and meaness that is present in all people. When I built my dads business into a multimillion dollar operation and sold it the greed of those around me was boundless. No matter who got what, even if it was much more than they diserved they were unhappy- friends-family- associates- it didn't matter. And after that every female I had a relationship with developed $ signs in their eyes when they realized that I could do what I wanted, when I wanted to do it, and where I wanted to do it. It became impossible to enjoy the results of my hard work with anybody because they got greedy. So now if I want a companion for the evening or a weekend, I rent one and if she's lucky I'll buy her breakfast but mostly they get their fee and a cab ride home that evening. I made one generous donation to my alumni association and the following year they had the gaul to expect me to give more. That was the last time they heard from me. So now I use people like I use anything else in this world. I keep them until they make me bored and then I throw them away. I ask you - Do you really 'love' the person your currently with- honestly- or are you afraid that you can't make it on your own-are you using them to support your failings in life? I think in most cases it's the latter. I feel so sorry for you all.

marie on 9/01/03 at 18:37 (128516)

Peter,

I have no ill feelings towards you and it is not my place to judge you. How do you know that I don't have money and understand the greed that some folks have in regards to it? My father was very successful financially. He didn't trust anyone and he was very lonely. He died alone. He was angry with the world and he had a deep hurt within his soul. I disagree with you that all people are inherently bad. I do understand that people will use someone to get what they want. My hubby and I receive requests for free art work all the time from people we barely know. My personal rule is if the person has never invited me to join them for a cup of coffee I don't have time to listen to their request. So you're right people do use others but only if you let them. It doesn't mean I have to turn away from everyone and every cause that needs my support. Sometimes people intentionally and unintentinally are hurtful and cruel and for some it's easier to just be alone. If you're alone no one can hurt you. If you have no friends then the risk of being hurt is gone. Look at us here at this board we often bicker and have had many misunderstandings but when someone like yourself needs our attention we rally together. We rally for you Peter because I understand that you do need a friend and that is why you are here. Your money is of little interest to me and I doubt if anyone else on this board is interested in it either. I live in a community were multi-millionares are the norm. Some are my closest friends not because I want their money.....how silly is that.....but because they are fun and we enjoy the time we are together. I am sorry that you have had such bad luck with the people in your life. Friendship is a risk. If you are happy with your life the way it is then you should surely continue to live it as you see fit. But when you come here remember that you are among friends.

best wishes to you,
marie

Peter R on 9/01/03 at 18:54 (128519)

I'll die alone like your Dad but I'll not die lonely becuase I have the friendship of the most important person in the world-ME. And why did your dad chose to die alone- probably because the family was lusting after his money. And why did you chose to let him die alone- was it because you couldn't get your hands on his money?

marie on 9/01/03 at 19:45 (128521)

Peter I think my father is channeling through you. Was there a cloning experiment that I didn't know about? My father died alone because he pushed everyone who loved him away. He died unexpectantly. A stroke. He had Alzheimers. I loved my father and mother. With all the unpleasantness of my childhood I forgave them because I loved them. Forgiveness is a gift that we can give to anyone. As I forgive you now. I have my own money because my father insisted I go to college. Although I paid for most of it his financial assistance was most welcome. He wasn't always a bitter person and when I think of him I think about how he supported my decision to go into the arts and I am grateful.

Peter you're here because you need to communicate with people. By your post I sense that I have struck a chord with you on lonliness. I am glad you're here. Your posts are usually blunt and cold and sometimes you're a big meany head. Be glad you have made the decision to come here. I won't hurt you but I will gladly talk to you if you need a listening post.

best wishes marie

Re: TO: Marie

Peter R on 9/01/03 at 21:04 (128523)

Lets clarify a few things. First of all- I do not have a need to communicate with people-if I did there are thousands of chat groups on the net that I could go to so why pick one that is associated with heel pain just to have people to chat with. ESWT is what brought me here and I love to challenge people with my philosophy. Now we can deal with my 'cold and blunt' postings. The truth is often cold and blunt. The truth is never good or bad - it is always just the truth. If you were my dearest friend and wearing a yellow hat and a purple dress and had a carrot sticking out of your ear and you asked me how you looked-I would tell you that you looked ridiculous without a care in the world if it hurt your feelings or not. If I was wearing that I would expect you to tell me the same and I would not be offended. Now as far as being lonely- I choose to live alone and that does not mean that I am lonely.
Now as far as forgiveness- In order to forgive someone you have to assume that you are better than they are- that you have some power to right the wrong that you feel that they have done- I strongly doubt that you are a better person than I am. As a matter of fact I hereby absolve you of the obligation to 'forgive' me for anything. I'll bet that you feel that there are times when someone should forgive you- what a human failing that is - being so weak of self worth that you must ask for forgiveness.

Re: TO: Marie

marie on 9/01/03 at 22:03 (128525)

Your right I am not better than you. I was forgiving you for some harsh comment s you made earlier...not because I am superior and I am sorry if I gave you that impression. I would hope that I'd never wear a purple hat with a yellow dress and a carrot sticking out of my ear. I did get a laugh out of that. But ya' never know I may just do that for the heck of it. I strongly doubt that either of us is better than anyone. I know that you have an interest in ESWT I've read your posts. You're an intelligent person who lives alone by choice and has to hire women to service your needs because you don't trust anyone. You have money to buy whatever you want and when people bore you you discard them. I got that. You love to challenge people with your philosophy. No duh! We all got that one. I have yet to see a philosophy. I do know that you enjoy belittling and berating everything and everyone (mostly women) that you have contact with in order to make yourself feel superior. I fail to see how that is a philosophy. That is insecurity. The truth is cold and blunt. Hmmm......I kinda like this cold , blunt stuff. Thanks.

best wishes marie

Re: To You Both

Tammie on 9/01/03 at 22:45 (128526)

Hi, I was surfing tonight and stoped by and Was looking for something ,I am not sure as to what.It just strikes me funny that reading your posts made me laugh and smile and think there are REAL people out there! Meaning sometimes it IS nice to HEAR the truth even if we dont want to lol! Please by no means am I saying anything wrote by either is the truth as I dont know either of you!

But it was refreshing to see how very well Marie you handle yourself,You are a true LADY!!!! Something that most of us could not pull off so graciously! I am so sorry I am a horrible speller! Peter Intrigues me somewhat myself! Thanks you both for the break up of seriousness!

Re: To You Both

marie on 9/02/03 at 05:59 (128533)

:)