Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Lighten Up !!!!!

Posted by Necee on 9/02/03 at 08:12 (128535)

I think some of ya'll just need to 'lighten up'.
There's no need in being so harsh in your comments, all that tension leads to headaches, backaches, foot pain, etc....etc.
For those who choose to respond to negative thoughts and ideas.....you're just fueling the fire.

Happy trails.....

Necee

Re: Lighten Up !!!!!

Suzanne D on 9/02/03 at 09:36 (128545)

I'm sorry Necee if I fueled a fire below by responding to Peter's post about teachers. But it was so untrue and unfair and unkind that I felt to remain silent was to show agreement, and I just couldn't do so. It was a matter of conscience to me.

If that kind of writing is something some people enjoy reading or find intriguing, then perhaps I do need to lighten up. I assure you I am not without a sense of humor, but I saw no humor or interest in it.

I wish for everyone a good day and freedom from pain.

Suzanne :)

Re: Suzanne

marie on 9/02/03 at 10:57 (128553)

Suzanne,

Your response was certainly appropriate. The only person who has the right to tell any of us to lighten up is Scott. Expressing one's feelings is ok. You don't need anyone's permission. You did a very good job. No personal offense to Necee but Scott is the boss here.

I hope you're having a wonderful day with your kids! Keep up the good work that you are doing and have fun today! :)

Re: To Suzanne ~~~~~Re: Lighten Up !!!!!

Necee on 9/02/03 at 21:39 (128634)

Suzanne, I wasn't referring to you at all. Please don't even think that I was.....ok?
As far as Marie's comments....I'm not trying to boss anyone around, but rather just stating my opinion like everyone else has, but in a more humorous way, or so I thought.

Happy trails...

Necee

Re: Suzanne

Dorothy on 9/02/03 at 23:32 (128642)

Perfectly said, Marie.

Re: To Suzanne ~~~~~Re: Lighten Up !!!!!

marie on 9/03/03 at 11:14 (128688)

Sorry, Necee...I need to lighten up! Thanks

marie