Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

too much pain from tts

Posted by stella on 9/02/03 at 14:39 (128571)

well i would like some advice i had the tts release surgery on may 22nd. I am still in lots of pain. And am going to another dr this thursday morning finally. My dr has ran out of ideas. I had cortizone shots, i have been on pain killers non stop and now im on ultram. I would like to try neuotrin but i cant afford it. I have burning and numbness throughout my foot. Along with redness and purple color on my foot. I can not walk still too much pain i have a walker and i try to put some weight on the top part of my foot never my heel cause its numb and hurts. I dont know what to do the dr said to stay off of it again for 2 weeks in bed :( any thoughts?

Re: too much pain from tts

Dorothy on 9/02/03 at 23:00 (128639)

Oh, Stella, I do worry about you. I hope that everything comes together so that you can get some help and I hope that begins on Thursday morning - or sooner if possible! Please let us know what happens Thursday.
Will someone who knows all about what you have been experiencing be going with you to the appointment AND into the doctor's exam with you??
I hope you get some relief soon.
These may not very helpful thoughts, but they are sent with good wishes.

Re: too much pain from tts

Sharon W on 9/03/03 at 07:51 (128653)

Yes, Stella, I have my fingers crossed for you too, that Thursday is the beginning of your finding a solution to what's happening with your foot.

I hope you know that we care about you here and we're all hoping that something SOON will work out a whole lot better for you than anything has so far...

Sharon