Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

still SWAT

Posted by JudyS on 9/04/03 at 20:55 (128798)

SWAT action still going on - I am here because I need all outlets. The police won't let my brother-in-law in with Bill anymore. He was the one and only person Bill called after he shot his son.

He shot his beautiful, wonderful, vital son - fired fifteen rounds, three of which found their mark. And, dear God, the boy was out running with his cross-country team at the time! Bill was 'lying in wait' for them.

And we had seen nothing but ecstasy from Bill these last six months or so since his son had come to live with him.

Re: still SWAT

Suzanne D on 9/04/03 at 21:11 (128803)

It is hard to imagine what you all are going through right now, Judy. I hope it helps in some small way to know that we care and are here for you. @};-

Re: still SWAT

marie on 9/04/03 at 21:43 (128810)

My heart aches for the young boy and the team mates who saw him gunned down. We had a similar situation last year in our county. A father killed his fifteen year old son after they got into an argument about his grades. Who knows what's going through their minds. Something must have just snapped. My prayers are certainly with you tonight. Please keep us posted. We will certainly be here if you need us.

best wishes, marie