Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pLANTAR FASCIITIS

Posted by MARYB on 9/08/03 at 18:58 (129196)

i HAVE NOW ENTERED THE 16 MONTHS OF TREATMENT. 5 SHOTS AND i WOULD REALLY LIKE TO RECEIVE oSSATRON TREATMENT. THE DR.IS TALKING SURGERY AND I DON'T REALLY WANT THIS. I WILL BE GOING TO FLORIDA FOR THE WINTER SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A DR IN NAPLES THAT DOES OSSATRON AND A TREATMENT CENTER THERE. IS THIS POSSIBLE?i AMK HEARING THAT SOMETIMES ONE TREATMENT DOESN'T DO IT SUCCESSFULLY SO WOULD LIKE TO BE THERE IN CASE OF REPEAT CARE.

Re: pLANTAR FASCIITIS

john h on 9/09/03 at 09:45 (129265)

Mary B. go to the website http://www.healthtronics.com and you can find the locations and Doctors that administer the Ossaton treatment.

MaryB on 9/09/03 at 13:17 (129289)

I went to the web site and there doesn't seem to be any info on locations or doctors. The web site was really acting funny. Tried several times

john h on 9/09/03 at 14:24 (129297)

Mary B: When you get to the main page of the web site click on the picture of the Ossatron. You will go to a page where on the top it has a lind called 'Physicians Information'. Click on this link and it will list locations and Doctors.

JerryT on 9/25/03 at 18:56 (131041)

Mary, there is a new treatment called ART (active release therapy). It is supposed to greatly relieve plantar fasciitis. Read up on it at activerelease.com. Make sure the provider is trained in lower extremities.