Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

MSM info

Posted by Aly on 9/09/03 at 14:07 (129295)

Hi all,

For those of you using MSM - I was searching online for info and came across this site, consumerlab.com. Apparently not all MSM is alike, and there may be some brands to avoid...

http://www.consumerlab.com/results/msm.asp

Re: MSM info

Dorothy on 9/09/03 at 14:49 (129304)

Aly ~ Thanks for the tip. Do you subscribe to consumerlab.com and if so, do you think it is worth it?

Aly on 9/09/03 at 15:11 (129307)

Actually, I just came across it trying to find MSM info. Looks like an interesting site.

Kathy G on 9/09/03 at 18:14 (129338)

Thanks, Aly. I've marked it as a favorite place and plan to read it when I have the time. My daughter just told me that we're expected to take all the guests out for breakfast the morning after the wedding and I didn't know that! I'm a bit distracted right now! I don't mind the expense but I haven't got a place picked out! Oh well, I have a few days. Yes, I know this belongs on the Social Board but they're mostly talking politics over there right now. 8-(PIPE)

marie on 9/09/03 at 20:36 (129376)

Kathy,
Please, please start a thread about anything but politics at the social board. We need a new diversion.

Aly, thanks for the source I bookmarked it so I can read later when I have more time.

marie