Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What do you want from socialized medicine

Posted by BGCPed on 9/16/03 at 11:24 (130210)

Here is an interesting link. Smokers are claiming the Canadian governments pot is not good enough, thc level is too low. Wendy, what the heel is the problem? Maybe they should let Molson Ice grow the pot for the government

http://www.cjad.com/content/cjad_news/article.asp?id=n091543A

Re: What do you want from socialized medicine

john h on 9/16/03 at 11:55 (130214)

BG: Does the government grow the pot or buy it from the dealers? What a job--Minister of Pot. Governments are bad enough at doing the simple things and I would guess they would be really bad at buying pot. What was the one guy talking about in wanting his $150 back. Does the government charge them that much? I would have thought it would be free for an AIDS patient.

Sharon W on 9/16/03 at 13:47 (130226)

LOL!

Sharon
:))

marie on 9/16/03 at 15:33 (130240)

I think they need to find a lab in Columbia to do their testing. And they need to send their pot farmers to Mexico to learn a few things from the growers there. #-o

marie

BGCPed on 9/16/03 at 15:34 (130241)

They grow it via contract underground. Pretty bad when you have a government run by liberals and they cant find a doper in the lot to tell them how to grow pot.

marie on 9/16/03 at 18:29 (130270)

That shouldn't surprise you at all. Most liberals don't smoke dope. Ok I'm going to try to dispell a myth about liberals here. I know that Clinton tried it in college but didn't inhale and I know GWB not only tried but smoked it well into his adult life along with some other drugs and booze. Dope knows no politics.

I didn't know they bought it underground. That's odd. They should just grow it in a greenhouse. It can't be any harder than growing marigolds and would probably be cheaper.

Oh well they should just make me the King or Queen and the world would be fine.

Sharon W on 9/16/03 at 19:47 (130283)

Give me a break with the 'didn't inhale'...

Sharon

Peter R on 9/16/03 at 20:20 (130291)

Some very good stuff is grown in Alaska- The long days and rain in the area south of Valdez along with the remoteness( there is one area that is accessable only after a 5 hr ferry ride or a bush plain ride) that has produced some remarkable stuff I am told. I have also seen tomatoes that weighed 3#'s and were the size of big melons. 20 hrs of sun a day and lots of rain did it.

BGCPed on 9/16/03 at 21:20 (130305)

No I mean underground as in UNDERGROUND. I read they spent several million on a contract and it is in a semi secret location UNDERGROUND. Marie you really think Clinton tried it once and didnt inhale? and he never had sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.

I think most people that support relaxed drug laws ans are into the hemp thing are liberals.
Speaking of Lewinsky, as a woman thing I bet that reaalllyyy pissed her off when Clinton called her 'that woman' After the nasty stuff she did with him he probably told her he would divorce Hillary for her. You know the Slickster, tell em what they want to hear to get from a to b. The end justifies the means etc.

wendyn on 9/16/03 at 23:06 (130311)

I guess it would be difficult to approach the government and say 'Hey - I have 15 years experience growing great pot'.

BGCPed on 9/17/03 at 11:35 (130332)

Wendy I thought you were just a working Mother, do you hang out with any dudes from the Olmpic Snowboard Team?