Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

orthopaedic physician

Posted by NigelT on 9/22/03 at 04:51 (130666)

My doctor in London has referred me to a orthopaedic physician for advice on my Plantar Fascia.
Can anyone advise a good orthopaedic physician to see in London, United Kingdom that has experience with plantar fascia?

Re: orthopaedic physician

Julie on 9/22/03 at 08:26 (130678)


If you haven't yet seen a podiatrist, I would suggest that that would be a better route to follow than the orthopaedic one suggested by your doctor.

I can recommend mine: he is based in Lewisham and also works out of Harley Street. He is Ron McCulloch and you can get details from his website


Re: orthopaedic physician

NigelT on 9/28/03 at 12:42 (131493)

I checked his details on the web and looks like he is very qualified, so I'll give him a go if I don't get an better in the next few weeks.
I was looking at the Orthopaedic Physician option as it is covered by my UK private health insurance whereas a poditrist is not. I'm not sure why this is the case.
A podiatist appears to be a highly trained health professional, so not sure why they are not covered by insurance??????