Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

AFTER TARPAL TUNNEL SUGERY

Posted by Deanna D on 9/22/03 at 21:37 (130753)

I had tarpal tunnel surgery 4 weeks ago and I'm still in pain. My foot is so swollen they are doing compresion wraps(wraping my foot tight up to almost my knee)to try to push the swelling out. This is not working.I still have a PIG FOOT> Has anyone else had this problem? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! My doctor said it might be swollen for another 4 weeks. PLEASE help I can't deal with this pain MUCH LONGER!!!

Re: AFTER TARPAL TUNNEL SUGERY

Dr. Z on 9/23/03 at 22:05 (130851)

Do you have venous insufficieny problem. What this means how are your viens doing?

Re: AFTER TARPAL TUNNEL SUGERY

stella on 9/25/03 at 23:01 (131099)

Sorry to hear it.. i had my surgery of tts on may 22nd and i still have a swollen foot and very much pain i can not walk. And had an MRI last week and am now going into a plaster cast again for 3 weeks. I am in a lot of pain i have been wearing a compression sock along with an ace bandage wrapped around it!! But that doesnt help me much. I hate it!! After 4 months you would think i could walk but the pain is too intense i still use my wheelchair and a walker around the house..... good luck