Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

MRI results

Posted by stella on 9/25/03 at 22:57 (131098)

well everyone went to the dr and they didnt find anything like rsd or neuroma however... i do have lots of swelling of the tendons and that. So guess what?? I get to go back into a plaster cast tomorrow :( for 3 weeks to try and controll the swelling ... Other then that i can not go to physical therapy for right now and have to stay off my foot nothing new there. I think the ime dr appt today went well however but you never can tell. They did draw on my foot with lipstick lol where the pain was that was fun .. well take care all

Re: MRI results

marie on 9/26/03 at 17:25 (131175)

I know how frustrating it is to want some resolve. You get your hopes up that a test will finally give an answer and it doesn't. Hang in there and let us know how you're doing.

marie

wendyn on 9/28/03 at 08:22 (131413)

stella - how did they rule out RSD?

stella on 9/28/03 at 16:59 (131561)

they just told me it wasnt seen in the mri ... i have no idea i hate this cast grrr.......... i hate not knowing if this is gonna make a difference in 3 weeks or if it is just another waste of time

wendyn on 9/30/03 at 20:06 (131795)

Stella - I did not know that RSD could be ruled out (or in) by an MRI. I always understood it was a diagnosis made more on symptoms and signs than anything else.