Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

love fest or hate fest

Posted by Phil on 9/28/03 at 12:22 (131476)

I feel like a guy with a crew cut walking into Woodstock this morning. Sort of a love fest to follow yesterdays hate fest. Even Carole, after viciously attacking Dr. Davis yesterday, is acting sort of nice. Those attacks are always worse when the knife comes into your back from someone who pretended to be on your side Ed.

So everything is groovy as long as the first few people that starting posting on this board can continue to claim ownership. They are the regulars and guardians of the content and their desires shall not be violated. By the way, are any of you so called 'regulars' reimbursing ScottR for some of his expenses involved in maintaining the site. You really should be.

Bonnie -- hello and good bye. You are an intelligent, caring person who will find a better place to go. You will be missed.

Phil

Re: love fest or hate fest

marie on 9/28/03 at 12:30 (131480)

Phil,

I mean you no harm but this complaining on the board isn't doing any of us any good. If you are unhappy consider emailing Scott. Everyone who has posted today is trying.

respectfully marie

Re: sorry, forgot my initial above

Phil C. on 9/28/03 at 12:31 (131481)

initial

Phil C. on 9/28/03 at 12:33 (131482)

marie:
I read at least 30 complaints posted yesterday so it is my turn now.
Phil

Re: sorry, forgot my initial above

marie on 9/28/03 at 12:56 (131503)

Ok now that was funny...I was pretty sure by the post you were the C. I could type up a complaint form and place it on the net. I actually use one in my classroom. It's about 4 pages long. By the time my students get to the second page they're done. It's funny but they never complain again.

Later Phil with a C.

marie

Ed Davis, DPM on 9/28/03 at 13:04 (131508)

Phil:
Thanks again for the support. Now Carole is telling me that I am nuts for defending myself yesterday in the thread below. I will ask Judy to look at this if Carole will not relent.
Ed