Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

new troublemakers

Posted by Scott R on 9/28/03 at 13:12 (131514)

to those emailing me: i can't identify the 'new' troublemakers because a moderator is deleting their posts. new rule:

never ask me to do anything in the message boards unless you provide a link to the message(s) to which you are referring in your email

Re: new troublemakers

Ed Davis, DPM on 9/28/03 at 13:23 (131522)

What is your email and how do we provide you the link?
(I realize this was discussed a few months back but please assist us computer semi-literate people)
Ed

Phil C on 9/28/03 at 13:48 (131529)

ScottR:

This board really detracts from the rest of the site. Your site is too good to have a board this bad. Unfortunately, a few have turned it into the septic tank of Heelspurs.com.

You should consider shutting down for a couple months until people here can behave themselves. Save yourself some money and help your site keep its quality.

Phil C

Ed Davis, DPM on 9/28/03 at 14:01 (131534)

ScottR:
I have to second that request by Phil. If we cannot get someone to mediate the board in a more active fashion and to be able to do so objectively, giving the board a rest is not a bad idea.
Ed

marie on 9/28/03 at 14:44 (131549)

Scott,

Please do not shut the board down. Some of us really need it.

Ed, please reconsider your comments. This board is for people who need support. If it's removed no one will benefit. We had a poster a while back that was contemplating suicide. Where do you suggest she go? I'd like to think that the social board assisted in preventing that and was glad it was here for her. so please take the high road here. It's not the end of the world if we have to stop discussing politics. Think long and hard before you make one more post that's disruptive. That isn't just for you it's for everyone. Many of us are ready to try....so lets.

the big bad meany head, marie