Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Humor

Posted by AngelaC on 9/28/03 at 19:25 (131585)

Just thought others might like to share the laugh I had today. . . My husband, who's not completely use to my new-found vocabulary these days, came home from church and told others that the reason I wasn't there today was because of my Flashy Pantiitis. Thanks, sweetie!!!!! I wonder if they're going to pray for me. . . .

Re: Humor

Suzanne D on 9/28/03 at 19:51 (131592)

:D Thanks for the laugh, Angela! :D Maybe they will ALL remember to pray for you since your 'condition' might stay in their minds! :) This is just what I needed to read with the social board down, and now I've found tonight that my e-mail is also not working.

I hope you have a good week and begin to feel improvement soon!

Suzanne :)

Kathy G on 9/29/03 at 08:47 (131615)

Angela,

They must really figure that they need to pray for your soul!:D I love it! Thanks!

marie on 9/29/03 at 11:16 (131625)

[-o< I was hoping to use this little smiley today. Thanks for the humor. I couldn't pronounce it either for the longest time.

marie

Just incase we get in trouble for posting here....my PF is bugging me today. Does anyone else have problems when it's rainy and damp outside?

Suzanne D on 9/29/03 at 15:46 (131653)

Yes, at times I have noticed that same correlation, Marie. I can't explain it, but I've noticed it!

Hope you feel better tomorrow.
Suzanne :)