Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Question for Dr. Z

Posted by cherlyn Z on 10/02/03 at 14:20 (131957)

Dr.Z.,
I am interested if fying East to have both my feet done using the Dornier Epos. The casting did not work and I am wearing Camden boots on both feet now with my orthotics. My Pod has use of the ossatron here but with all I've read on this board, the Dornier and your 'retreat' policy seems the way to go as my insurance says it is not covered. (interplan)Doral USA. Can you tell me what the closest Airport would be and a contact number for your office. I have been on Med leave for a month now and am scheduled for another month. My feet are weak now and the hard orthotics are killing me. Fortunately, I get full pay. Need to do this ASAP!
Cherlyn

Re: Question for Dr. Z

cherlyn Z on 10/02/03 at 14:21 (131958)

Sorry, that would be Flying not fying!
Cherlyn

Dr. Z on 10/02/03 at 15:20 (131962)

Hi

E-mail me with your complete name, address and telephone number I will have one of our ESWT coordinators contact asap. (email removed)

Peter R on 10/02/03 at 16:22 (131970)

To : Cherlyn-- go to http://www.unitedshockwave.com and use the podiatrist search to find a podiatrist near you who can treat you with the Dornier EPOS.

cherlyn Z on 10/03/03 at 13:04 (132073)

Dr. Z,
This email address is not working. Can you provide another.
Thanks, Cherlyn

Peter R on 10/03/03 at 16:15 (132091)

to: Cheryln I tried it from my previous message and it worked.
http://www.unitedshockwave.com

go to the poditrist search, put in your zip code and the mileage- increase the mileage until it give you the podiatrist closest to you. If you post your zip here I'll help you.

Dr Z on 10/03/03 at 18:09 (132102)

Cheryl I received your e-mail. One of our ESWT coordinators will be in touch with you .