Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heel Pain / Accupuncture

Posted by Sandy C on 10/05/03 at 20:33 (132356)

I have heel pain in both heels but more so in the back portion of my left foot.
I have been told by an accupucture therapist that they can treat this within 3 or 4 treatments. I am willing to try anything but wanted to know if there were any chance of making the pain worse?

Re: Heel Pain / Accupuncture

Dr. Z on 10/05/03 at 20:39 (132359)

Is this your first line of treatment? Have you read the heel pain book.

Joe baxter on 10/05/03 at 22:07 (132365)

Wow you people are at it again, and that includes mr Z himself. Let me tell you something mrs or mr Z, I have had many anke strains and heel strains and they healed themselfs. You are scaring the lemon dog mess out of everybody on this board. Now not to worrie I have no futher future plans of ventering on this board. But let me get the last word in if you don,t mind. Why don,t you get off your feet and take a rest? and while your at it take a long vaction.

normal person who has a life! on 10/05/03 at 22:20 (132370)

Hey Joe Baxter,

We normal people (who have a life) on this board appreciate the Dr's advice.

So, GET OFF THIS BOARD AND GET A LIFE!

Joe baxter on 10/05/03 at 22:37 (132373)

Then you are a human dip-stick, never asked for your opnion smarty pants.........Again I,am off this board and don,t say anything to make me reply!!!

Sharon W on 10/06/03 at 07:51 (132406)

If ignorance is bliss, you must be a very happy man indeed.
:))

Sharon W on 10/06/03 at 07:57 (132407)

I shouldn't have said that, sorry. But LEAVE DR. Z ALONE!! He donates huge amounts of his time to help people with foot pain and he doesn't deserve to be verbally abused for it like you just did.

SHARON

marie on 10/06/03 at 21:18 (132523)

I think he said that when he was David...but he keeps coming back???????

Mahatmelissama on 10/08/03 at 18:24 (132922)

Sandy C., I ain't no doctor but I have had some success with my accupunture treatments. To read about it, you can do a search under my name and accuputure.

Hope this helps. I might add though I have seen more than one podatrist, wear orthotics and get weekly Physical Therapy with a Chiropractor. I also do some stretching and have a foot massager (vibrates).

I think it is best to combine both Western & Eastern Medicine myself.
My 2 cents. ;)