Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Guidelines for Political site

Posted by marie on 10/07/03 at 19:26 (132687)

It may be a couple of weeks before I get a down and dirty Political Round Table board up and running. It looks as though I am going to have to upload it a couple of times just to make sure it works as I can't check it in the preview mode. There are a few glitches I have to figure out yet as well. Please be patient with me I'm very new at this but I seem to be off to a good start so far. I have to check with my webhost about space. Did Scott say he had 700mb for this entire site?

It would be nice if I had some input for some basic guidelines. So PLEASE feel free to make any suggestions. And Peter if you could keep them in English. My German is pretty bad.

I am done for the evening and will check back tommorow for your suggestions.

Thanks a bunch,

Re: Guidelines for Political site

Rick R on 10/08/03 at 07:09 (132766)

Let's see, I admitted to visiting political sites and have had fairly derogotory things to say about the behavior therein, I suppose I shouldn't pass on an opportunity to contribute. I'll see what I can do. And Mein Deutsch ist kaput. My english ain't much better.